- Listed by state on Everything Dulcimer
Dulcimers and Friends Acoustic Jam (Hammered and Mountain Dulcimers and any other instruments we can persuade to join us.) Emphasis on playing in keys other than D, round robin jamming, folk music.
The group meets 2nd and 4th Saturdays from 1 – 3 pm at Dazbog in Loveland, at 556 N. Lincoln Ave..
Contact Anita Valdes at email@example.com.
- Loveland Heart Strings Jam Group (Hammered & Mountain Dulcimers) meets the 1st & 3rd Thursdays from 1-3 p.m. at Loveland’s downtown Dazbog (556 N. Lincoln Ave., Loveland, CO 80537) in the private room. Before coming, please verify by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 970-391-9688.
- Denver Pub Sessions on Facebook
Club name: Foothills Dulcimer Jam Club description: We welcome Hammer and Mountain Dulcimer players as well as players of other instruments who would like to join us. We meet the second Sunday of every month from 1 p.m. till 4 or 5 p.m. for round robin jamming and a potluck lunch. Meeting location rotates between Boulder, Golden, and Frederick. Contact Linda Fish, email@example.com or 303-921-0593.
- Front Range HD on Facebook
- Serendipity Peak Dulcimer Club, Colorado Springs branch, meets the third Sunday of the month at the Community of Christ Church, 2500 Palmer Park Blvd. There is a lesson from 2:00 to 3:00 and then all groups combine for a jam session from 3:00 to 4:00. Randy Zombola teaches hammered dulcimer and Malacha Hall teaches mountain dulcimer. We have a beginner teacher, if needed. Contact Malacha Hall firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-275-2389.
- Serendipity Peak Dulcimer Club, Cañon City branch, meets every Tuesday night at the Community Baptist Church 1111 Monroe from 7:00 to 8:30. There is a mountain dulcimer lesson followed by a jam session. Contact Malacha Hall at 719-275-2389.
- Serendipity Peak Dulcimer Club, Westcliffe branch, meets every Thursday afternoon at the Community United Methodist Church at 202 S 6th St. from 1:30 to 3:30. Lesson and jam session format. Contact Phyllis Bishop at 719-783-2236.