If you have any questions about these policies, please Contact us.
Our registration fee refund policy depends on when you request a refund . . .
- Before midnight, January 3th, 2017 (one month prior to the Festival): full refund.
- After January 3rd but before midnight, January 26th (one week prior to the Festival): registration fee minus a $30 processing fee.
- After January 26th, 2017: refunds for extraordinary circumstances will be considered after the Festival.
- In the first 13 years of the Festival, we have never had to cancel the Festival due to weather. In the unlikely event that we would have to cancel because of weather, we will issue full refunds of the registration amount or at your discretion, apply the credit to next year’s Festival.
To request a refund, please Contact us.
NOTE: Our new Festival venue is near Denver International Airport and all major Colorado highways. Even in a snow event, the venue should be easily accessible. Also note that our Festival has never needed to be cancelled due to snow.
Online Registration Policy
Please note the online registration cutoff dates:
- If paying by PayPal, online cutoff date is midnight, January 22nd, 2017.
- If paying by personal check, online cutoff date is midnight, January 22nd, 2017.
(Your check must be received on or before January 27th. If not, your registration cannot be guaranteed, and you may need to re-register at the door.)
After these dates, please register at the Festival.