- Listed by state on DulcimerTab
- Black Diamond Acoustic Society – Colorado Springs, CO
Making music with others is one of life’s simplest and truest joys. If you play an acoustic instrument or sing, join us each week for a different flavor of music jam. We hold bluegrass, folk, swing, gospel, fiddle tunes, cowboy campfire, and other jams, each led from song books by one of our enthusiastic volunteers. All levels are welcome, from beginner to advanced. All we ask is a small donation to help cover room rental. Website
- Loveland Heart Strings Jam Group (Hammered & Mountain Dulcimers primarily with other instruments welcome) meets the 1st & 3rd Thursdays from 1-3:15 p.m. in the Hall of Faith at Loveland’s Faith Church (2707 N Wilson Ave., Loveland, CO 80538). Before coming, please verify by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 970-391-9688.
- Denver Dulcimer Jam
Meets every second Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
Point of contact is Mark Gebhart. Contact Mark by email at email@example.com.
- Denver Pub Sessions on Facebook
Club name: Foothills Dulcimer Jam Club description: We welcome Hammer and Mountain Dulcimer players as well as players of other instruments who would like to join us. We meet the second Sunday of every month from 1 p.m. till 4 or 5 p.m. for round robin jamming and a potluck lunch. Meeting location rotates between Boulder, Golden, and Frederick. Contact Linda Fish, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-921-0593.
- Front Range HD on Facebook
- Serendipity Peak Dulcimer Club, Colorado Springs branch, meets the third Sunday of the month at the Community of Christ Church, 2500 Palmer Park Blvd. There is a lesson from 2:00 to 3:00 and then all groups combine for a jam session from 3:00 to 4:00. Randy Zombola teaches hammered dulcimer and Malacha Hall teaches mountain dulcimer. We have a beginner teacher, if needed. Contact Malacha Hall email@example.com or call 719-275-2389.
- Serendipity Peak Dulcimer Club, Cañon City branch, meets every Tuesday night at the Community Baptist Church 1111 Monroe from 7:00 to 8:30. There is a mountain dulcimer lesson followed by a jam session. Contact Malacha Hall at 719-275-2389.
- Serendipity Peak Dulcimer Club, Westcliffe branch, meets every Thursday afternoon at the Community United Methodist Church at 202 S 6th St. from 1:30 to 3:30. Lesson and jam session format. Contact Phyllis Bishop at 719-783-2236.