- Listed by state on DulcimerTab
- Loveland Heart Strings Jam Group (Hammered & Mountain Dulcimers) meets the 1st & 3rd Thursdays from 1-3 p.m. at Loveland’s Hall of Faith Church (2707 N Wilson Ave., Loveland, CO 80538). Before coming, please verify by email diannejeffr[email protected] or phone 970-391-9688.
- Denver Dulcimer Jam
Meets every second Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
Point of contact is Mark Gebhart. Contact Mark by email at [email protected]
- Denver Pub Sessions on Facebook
Club name: Foothills Dulcimer Jam Club description: We welcome Hammer and Mountain Dulcimer players as well as players of other instruments who would like to join us. We meet the second Sunday of every month from 1 p.m. till 4 or 5 p.m. for round robin jamming and a potluck lunch. Meeting location rotates between Boulder, Golden, and Frederick. Contact Linda Fish, [email protected] or 303-921-0593.
- Front Range HD on Facebook
- Serendipity Peak Dulcimer Club, Colorado Springs branch, meets the third Sunday of the month at the Community of Christ Church, 2500 Palmer Park Blvd. There is a lesson from 2:00 to 3:00 and then all groups combine for a jam session from 3:00 to 4:00. Randy Zombola teaches hammered dulcimer and Malacha Hall teaches mountain dulcimer. We have a beginner teacher, if needed. Contact Malacha Hall [email protected] or call 719-275-2389.
- Serendipity Peak Dulcimer Club, Cañon City branch, meets every Tuesday night at the Community Baptist Church 1111 Monroe from 7:00 to 8:30. There is a mountain dulcimer lesson followed by a jam session. Contact Malacha Hall at 719-275-2389.
- Serendipity Peak Dulcimer Club, Westcliffe branch, meets every Thursday afternoon at the Community United Methodist Church at 202 S 6th St. from 1:30 to 3:30. Lesson and jam session format. Contact Phyllis Bishop at 719-783-2236.