Every year, each day of the Festival is capped off with an evening concert from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. The concerts feature the Festival’s Performers & Instructors—including Guest Artists, as well as our local performers and instructors. Both concerts take place in the main sanctuary of our venue.
In 2016 we started ending the concert each night with a Jam by all of that evening’s performers. Then and now, it pretty much blows the roof off! We continue with that tradition.
Friday Concert Lineup
- Kendra Tunnicliff, Hammered Dulcimer
- Randy Zombola, Hammered Dulcimer
- Steve Eulberg, Mountain and Hammered Dulcimer
- Tina Bergmann, Hammered Dulcimer
- Butch Ross, Mountain Dulcimer
Saturday Concert Lineup
- Sam Edelston, Mountain and Hammered Dulcimer
- Tina Gugeler with Balance and Swing band, Hammered Dulcimer, Violin, and Keyboard
- Erin Mae, Mountain Dulcimer
- Stephen Humphries, Hammered Dulcimer
Your two-day Festival Registration includes two concert tickets, one for each evening concert (Friday and Saturday). If you register for only one day, you will receive a ticket for that night’s concert.
Additional tickets for friends or family, or if you’d like to attend the concerts without attending the full Festival, are available for $15 per concert for adults, and $10 per concert for students and children.
You can order any and all tickets as part of the registration process. Tickets will also be available at the door before each concert.