If you have any questions about these policies, please Contact us.
Our registration fee refund policy depends on when you request a refund – for any reason including travel, COVID, etc.
- Before midnight, April 5th, 2023 (one month prior to the Festival): full refund.
- After April 5th but before midnight, April 28th (one week prior to the Festival): registration fee minus a $30 processing fee. (See NOTE below on meals)
- After April 28th, 2023 : refunds for extraordinary circumstances will be considered after the Festival. NOTE: Meal registration costs cannot be refunded after April 15 as our final count and payment to our caterers is due.
To request a refund, please Contact us.
In the first 17 years of the Festival, we have never had to cancel the Festival due to weather. In the unlikely event that we would have to cancel because of weather, we will issue full refunds of the registration amount or at your discretion, apply the credit to next year’s Festival. If the festival needs to cancel due to any other reason, we will issue full refunds of your registration fees.
NOTE: Our Festival venue is near Denver International Airport and all major Colorado highways. Even in a snow event, the venue should be easily accessible.
Online Registration Policy
Please note the online registration cutoff dates:
- Advanced registration cutoff date is midnight, April 15th, 2023 (the earlier you register, the more you save! See our registration page)
- If paying by check, your check must be received on or before April 28th, 2023. If not, your registration cannot be guaranteed, and you may need to re-register at the door.)
After these dates, please register at the Festival.