Limited at the door registration will be available.
Full 2-day registration fee includes the following:
- 6 Workshop sessions with renowned instructors, for all levels. There is no pre-selection for workshops. You can review the schedule and decide what interests you. Just show up and attend the class of your choice!
- Jam sessions on both Festival days, with different jams for all skill levels
- 2 tickets for evening Concerts (one for each night, Friday and Saturday) featuring Festival Performers & Instructors
- a performance by the Colorado Dulcimer Orchestra (open to participation by any attendee)
- Contra Dance Event where you can play in the Band or Dance!
- pre-festival class
- Open Stage where you or your group has an opportunity to experience performing to an audience – an audience of Festival attendees that is SUPER supportive. Sign-up at the front desk.
- NOTE: Festival logo merchandise (such as mugs, t-shirts, and tote bags) will be for sale on-site at the Festival on a first-come, first-served basis. All Festival merchandise will have our colorful “mountain” logo:
Registration fee (Register Early and Save!)
Early Bird (2/1/2023-3/31/2023): $110
Advanced (4/1/2023-4/15/2023): $130
At the door (5/5/2023-5/6/2023): $140
1 day only: $70
1 workshop only: $40
Registration Assistance is available for qualified individuals.
Meals (very limited at the door available for purchase)
Friday May 5th
Sandwiches – variety (ham, turkey, roast beef,
chicken, veggies w/ hummus) with or without
cheese. Potato salad, Fresh fruit, chips,
Water with lemons & limes
Dinner Buffet ($15)
Baked chicken (with or without barbeque
sauce), Vegetarian Eggplant Parmesan, Honey
roasted carrots, Mashed garlic potatoes,
Green colorful salad.
Water with limes & lemons
Saturday May 6th
Sunshine pasta salad, Chinese chicken salad,
Butternut squash salad, Bacon broccoli salad,
French bread with butter on side, Fresh fruit,
Dinner Buffet ($15)
Mexican food: Enchiladas, Soft tacos,
Tostadas, rice – brown and Spanish, Black
beans / pinto beans, Roasted corn, Mexican
chopped green salad.
Drinks: sparkling punch, lemonade, water
Dessert : Tres leches cake , churros with
chocolate dipping sauce, Cookies
Additional Concert Tickets
Student or child: $10
Instrument Rental (not guaranteed to be available for at the door registrations)
$30 for up to both days
Festival logo merchandise (such as mugs, t-shirts, and tote bags) will be for sale on-site at the Festival on a first-come, first-served basis. All Festival merchandise will have our colorful “mountain” logo:
Remember to save some $$ to purchase artists’ CDs and other products during the Festival!